Saturday, November 17, 2007

yet it happens still ...

I am just coming after watching the movie Om Shanti Om but I am going to write nothing about it. It is about the strange emotions I went through while driving back home, the song from movie Tere Naam was playing on the radio and right after that song from the movie Jism played. I went all back in years while listening to these songs. It was strange me imagining in my old vauxhaul car I used to drive in UK and what a time it was. Full of hope and mysterious future ahead. The bright day in London almost shined to me once again and I was back in memories. So many people were around who are not in picture at all now.

Oh i miss those times,
when the songs play,
when the winds blow,
it makes me feel all bright once again, but yet sad.
there is nothing i have carried,
with me as a companion,
neither the friends,
nor the country,
or even whom i loved,
for reasons not known,

It almost made me call the person which is all lame and then I wanted to call home, call my mum but have nothing to say. Sometimes I feel alone, darkened in all my loneliness yet the friends still encircle me. I acclaim them, I am glad I always had people to help me carry through the times which may seem hard but nothing remains forever, atleast thats what i have learnt so far.

6 Comments:

Blogger BlackRose said...

hmm...vellie strong post...

Love how u wrote it in a way where ur taking the reader along with u to remember and show a glimpse of ur past and how u felt...


Also yes... nothing remains forever...not even you.....though knowing this simple fact....wont stop you from enjoying life whilst it lasts...will it?

I have recently learnt... Happiness is like life itself. It never lasts forever..what sometimes may seem like a blink of the eye even so when u come across it next.. please do enjoy it whilst it lasts!

take loadsa cares! :)

Tue Nov 20, 04:13:00 am GMT+3  
Blogger Anaa said...

nothing remains forever either it is good or bad ...
that's what we all are learning from life

Wed Dec 19, 02:35:00 pm GMT+3  
Blogger *Dulce* said...

Change is inevitable.....we all must learn to change with change :)

Thu Feb 21, 12:02:00 pm GMT+3  
Blogger ishqia said...

only after a peson lives away from loved ones.. he or she realises the love , the value of relations..

Wed Jun 25, 11:25:00 pm GMT+3  
Blogger Raveena said...

green font tauqeer?

Wed Jul 16, 09:27:00 am GMT+3  
Blogger Tauqeer said...

wats with green font? acha bhala nazr aareha hai 8-)

Wed Jul 16, 09:52:00 am GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home