Monday, June 16, 2008

Sad Day...

Today the first call I got in the morning was about my "nana ji" or "bau ji" as everybody used to call him. He passed away after being seriously ill for couple of weeks now. He was diagnosed Hepatitis C for sometime and of course the old age didn't cope up.

I am here in Dubai, leaving for Kuwait today, thinking if I could ever have said a proper good bye... I was reluctant but glad I met him when leaving for Kuwait and it was only 2 months back... he was okay back then, never knew I wouldn't be able to see him again. I hope and hope my mum and all would be okay and May Allah grant us all to bear this tragedy. Indeed life and death is not in our hands but again sorrow and grief is natural for all of us.

Lets hope I have enough guts to call my mum today...

6 Comments:

Blogger Mariam said...

May his soul rest in peace, and may you & your family have the strength to bear this loss.

Wed Jun 18, 05:19:00 pm GMT+3  
Blogger SOLITARY PRINCESS said...

salam,

Inna lilaahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon. may Allah grant him paradise. aameen

Wed Jun 25, 11:55:00 am GMT+3  
Blogger K@|_|$@R said...

hey tauqer sorry to hear abt ur grand Pa..Allah tala unko maqfirat ata farmaye..
Its a part n parcel of our lifes..ek min me khushi hai to dusre hi min me gham which is given by the only one n tats Allah s.w.t..n its vry much sure tat He gets us out of it..tc

Wed Jun 25, 02:51:00 pm GMT+3  
Blogger Anaa said...

Sorry to hear about your bauji.
May his soul rest in piece.(ameen)
To God We Belong and Unto Him is Our Return

Wed Jun 25, 04:29:00 pm GMT+3  
Blogger Raveena said...

Losses are always sad…may Allah S.W.T grant your nanaji a good place in paradise.

Wed Jul 16, 09:24:00 am GMT+3  
Blogger Raveena said...

Losses are always sad…may Allah S.W.T grant your nanaji a good place in paradise.

Wed Jul 16, 09:25:00 am GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home