Friday, March 24, 2006

:)

bad me , yes me bad, i want to smile but i cant, i want to breath and all i can do is fake, i like to be happy and make people happy around me,i fail and i fail again, it happens to me every year, may be thats what they call self development? or is it just me again? all that money i have lost in recent weeks and the weeks to come i can see, the worries are increasing and solutions are getting to nil, may be all of us just dont work logically here, and well who knows if the logic is the best way to follow, haan i made mistakes and well there is no way out, but hold on, lemme think, whats the lesson? isnt it the same lesson i learnt a year ago? what was that again? dont TRUST, is it? but how come it is always me who trust people around and get knacked straight into head and people doing all sorta wrong stuff get away with it, oh right damn they all clever gits aye, im the dumb one right:( no need to feel sorry for myself! its just me :) have to live with it and pray...yeah pray:)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mariam said...

"Tajarba kya hai? Ghalatiyon ka doosra naam!" (Shafiq-ur-Rehman). I hope you are never cheated again!

Hara bhara font dekh ker dil khoosh ho gaya :)

Fri Mar 24, 07:33:00 am GMT+3  
Blogger Tauqeer said...

atleast someone is happy around*-):P

Fri Mar 24, 02:55:00 pm GMT+3  
Blogger Anaa said...

come on,,making mistake is human nature,,right tactics,,,,just pray,,,

Sun Mar 26, 11:52:00 am GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home