Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lost of memories

Although the subject of the post may seem more dramatic but the lost of my precious USB memory stick is not of any less importance. I lost it as somebody broke into my car last night and don't ask me why I had it in my car. I had lot of backed up data in it, including received files, images, songs, and so many things I don't even want to remember now.

Anyhow its gone now, and my regular theory needs to be applied again: Everything happens for a reason!

P.S: I had already lost most of my previous backed up data while updating OS of my laptop :/

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Def|n|tely |nS@nE said...

you need to reevaluate your backup strategy...i mean how can you loose data while updating your OS? :P

Mon Apr 11, 05:23:00 pm GMT+3  
Blogger Tauqeer said...

Yes I admit, that was a major lack of attention during such a critical process. I have made amendments to the protocols henceforth.

Mon Apr 11, 09:35:00 pm GMT+3  
Blogger Roshni said...

I bought my laptop 3 years ago and still haven't made the recovery CD =[..I can totally understand how you feel tho.

Wed Apr 13, 01:29:00 pm GMT+3  
Blogger Tauqeer said...

Go and do it NOW!

Wed Apr 13, 01:33:00 pm GMT+3  
Blogger Bushra said...

finally you've written something about your USB :P

Sun May 22, 08:10:00 pm GMT+3  
Blogger Tauqeer said...

@Bushra: Laiken faida :(

Sun May 22, 09:19:00 pm GMT+3  

Post a Comment

<< Home