Friday, July 10, 2009

Namkeen chai.

I am just done with breakfast now. My day so far is not as smooth as I might have wanted for but it is not very unusual at a new place.

Last night, after posting my previous blog, I went straight to bed as I had a really hectic day at work and later had to face chaos at airport. It seems like whole of Kuwait is flying away. Although I have cleaned and arranged most of this place before, with help of my dad and sympathetic aunt, yet there is dust and few things were not very usable. Same is the case with my bed. I went there and find no bed covers, a new pillow still wrapped in air tight plastic, and a blanket also in cover. I quickly unwrapped all of that, but found some dust on my bed which I tried to get rid of, so I decided not to put bed cover until I am sure it is well clean. With new pillow and a different bed, I could only sleep couple of hours.

I woke up, completely at new place, looking at mobile for time, and it was time to wake up. It is Friday today, and have to wake up soon to be able to reach Jumma prayers on time. Quickly I wanted to have breakfast but again same scenario, need to get new bottle of oil out, and unwrapped few other things. I already had my masalas filled in those transparent plastic containers. A desi chai with evaporated milk is usual for breakfast and fried egg with toast. All I would like to say is, I used SALT instead of Sugar in my tea!! Good that I nipped a bit before taking everything to TV lounge and thankfully dad brought me some juice yesterday, otherwise it would have been disaster!

Wish me luck for rest of my day: P

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home